Chocolate Stuffed Peaches
Chocolate Stuffed PeachesNo comments
- 15g butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 4 large, ripe peaches, halved and stoned
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 sponge fingers, broken into small pieces
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- few drops natural vanilla extract
- ice cream or fresh cream, to serve
More recipes like this
- Preheat the oven to //gas mark Butter an ovenproof dish, then place the peach halves in it and brush the cut surfaces with melted butter.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients, then spoon into the centre of each peach. Cook towards the centre of the oven for about minutes or until peaches are tender. Serve at once with ice cream or fresh cream.