Quick chicken noodle soup
Quick chicken noodle soupNo comments
This dish is taken from Slimming World's 30 Minute Meals, published by Ebury Press, 15 pounds and 99 pence.
- Fry Light
- Half a small onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 garlic clove peeled and finely diced
- 750ml/one and a quarter pints of chicken stock made with Bovril
- 50g/2oz dried vermicelli or thin noodles
- 200g/7oz cooked chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
- 4 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
More recipes like this
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with Fry Light and place over a medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic and gently stir-fry for minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and vermicelli or noodles and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook gently for minutes until the vermicelli or noodles are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken and add to the soup with the parsley and cook for minutes or until piping hot. Season to taste and ladle into warmed bowls to serve.
- Syns per serving
Source: Slimming World's 30 Minute Meals