Take the Breakfast Week Challenge and win a luxury 5* hotel break
Do you often find you skip breakfast? Well, did you know that eating breakfast everyday can make you healthier and happier and if you skip it you are twice as likely to reach for a bag of crisps mid-morning! .co.uk has teamed up with the folks behind Farmhouse Breakfast Week (20 – 26 January 2013) to challenge you to eat breakfast every day that week. The Breakfast Week Challenge will run from Monday 21st to Friday 25th January 2013, but registrations are open now!
How to take part
Taking part is easy:
- All you have to do is eat a healthy breakfast each morning from Monday 21 – Friday 25 January.
- Then at the end of Farmhouse Breakfast Week (Friday 25th January) simply visit www.shakeupyourwakeup.com/breakfast-challenge and tell us what you ate and how it made you feel
- You may notice you have more energy, better concentration or a happier mood!
- The challenge takes place during Farmhouse Breakfast Week but registrations are already open.
- To take part in the challenge, register now– it will only take a few moments.
- We’ll remind you before the challenge begins so you don’t miss out on your chance to take part!
Win a hotel break
- All completed challenge entries will be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury 5* hotel break for two at your choice from a selection of the UK’s top hotel
- You’ll get full use of the hotel facilities – and of course breakfast too!
About Farmhouse Breakfast Week
Farmhouse Breakfast Week celebrates the importance of eating breakfast and aims to get the nation to make time for it more regularly. For breakfast inspiration and ideas for what to eat each morning, please visit www.shakeupyourwakeup.com:
- As well as tasty and quick breakfast recipes for all occasions, the site also features hints and tips from mum of two and cookery expert, Nadia Sawalha.
- Nadia has also shared one of her favourite breakfast recipes – Breakfast Scones. Watch her video here to see how easy these are to make and enjoy!
Terms and Conditions for Breakfast Week Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Registration is open now. The challenge begins on Monday 21 January 2013 and ends on Friday 25 January 2013. Entries can be submitted between Friday 25 January 2013 at 0:00 and Tuesday 29 January 2013 at 23:59. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this challenge.
For Official Rules and prize descriptions, visit www.shakeupyourwakeup.com/breakfast-challenge
We've teamed up with the folks behind ...